- On what stock exchanges is Aptose listed?
Aptose’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market (NCM) under the symbol “APTO” or on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “APS”.
- When is Aptose’s fiscal year end?
Aptose’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Who is Aptose’s transfer agent?
Aptose’s transfer agent is Computershare Investor Services, and they can be contacted at www.Computershare.com.
- Where should I call with questions about Aptose?
You can contact our Investor Relations contact at the email address in this website, or call our office at 647-479-9828
- What are the Global Summit shares I see on my statement and what can I do with them?
The shares of Global Summit were distributed to Aptose shareholders in 2007 as described above as part of a plan of arrangement. Aptose does not have any ongoing relationship with Global Summit and you should contact them directly with questions you may have.