DEPARTMENT: Clinical Operations
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Clinical Operations
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a cross-functional team.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Department(s).
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports Department’s customers at site.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for Managers and Directors staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations; supports associates and interns as needed.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and face to face.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Collaborates with other Administrative Staff at sites and other company locations to share information, lessons learned, and improve processes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by managing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, conducting inventories and evaluating new equipment and technologies to support work.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests in a timely manner with quality.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Back-up and partner with Office Manager as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Gathering Information
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively on the phone, over email, and in person with varying hierarchies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- Managing processes and initiative for optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise
- Superb attention to detail, problem solving, well-organized, with a strong ability to execute
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or Associate degree
- A minimum of six years of administrative experience is required
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.